Cricket News

[Cricket%20news][bleft]

Features

[Features][grids]

Cricket Schedule

[Cricket%20Schedule][twocolumns]

IPL

IPLNews][bsummary]

an amazing story of shahnawaz dhani's success story

an amazing story of shahnawaz dhani's success story
Shahnawaz Dhani, a young fast bowler in the Test squad against Zimbabwe, said that he worked in a guava orchard before farming. Shahnawaz Dhani, a young fast bowler from Sindh, said in an interview that he played with great difficulty. Shahnawaz Dhani said that earlier Shane Bond was a favorite but he retired but now Jofra is an archer role model. I copy him. 

Shahnawaz Dhani said that the journey so far was not easy. My father did not like to play. He wanted me to concentrate on my studies. I worked in the village market. I also worked in the guava orchard. I am working on the swing with the help of coaches. I want to play all three formats. According to Dhani, if I get a chance against Zimbabwe, I will give a good performance on my debut. 

My dream was to play for Pakistan as soon as possible. Shahnawaz Dhani showed great performance in the domestic cricket season and became the center of attention. Then the sixth edition of PSL became his identity, Shahnawaz Dhani in the Test squad against Zimbabwe Y are part of the team.

No comments: